Health & Safety
Good Health and Safety Procedures within your business are essential to protect the well-being of your employees. Whatever the nature or size of your business, ARGoMAS Ltd can offer a cost effective and professional Health & Safety solution to meet your needs. As one size does not fit all, our aim is to offer tailored Health & Safety packages to companies within a wide range of sectors. We can assist on a part-time, routine or on-call basis to manage the safety aspects of you organisation or sites. Our Consultants are Chartered Members of the Institute of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH) and are Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Registered (OSHCR).
Have you considered Outsourced Health and Safety Services?
This is a cost effective way to provide continued guidance and support to help your business remain safe. Benefits of outsourcing include:
- A legally “Competent person” to provide assurance that your business is aware of its obligations under current Health & Safety legislation.
- Independence and objectivity of an external Health & Safety resource
- Saving in administrative costs and time
- Access to highly experienced Health & Safety professionals
- Ability for you to focus on your core business
ARGoMAS Ltd also provide the following Health and Safety Services:
Site Safety Audits and Inspections on your behalf - attending site to carry out safety audits/inspections and report on safety compliance/site conditions.
Accident Investigation – conducting thorough accident investigation for any unforeseen accidents/incidents which have occurred on your properties or sites under your control.
Risk Assessment & Method Statements (RAMS) – reviewing work activities, in particular difficult and dangerous elements and preparing RAMS for all your work activities. These are generally required by most Clients before any work can commence.
Registration schemes and Client Questionnaires - we offer assistance to complete and achieve Construction Line, CHAS, Safemark, Achilles and other registration schemes. We can also assist with completing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, and other forms requested by clients or other bodies. We can attend meetings with clients or HSE inspectors and are available 24 hours a day by phone or email.
A wide variety of safety training can be provided including the following:
- Designing induction programmes
- Health & Safety staff/managers/directors awareness
- Office safety
- Fire safety/fire warden training
- Manual handling training
- Display screen equipment training
- Risk assessment
Please contact us if training required is not listed above.
Development of a Health and Safety management system including:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Control Procedures
- Risk Assessments
- Work Instructions
We also provide:
- Fire risk assessments and fire safety management plans developed for your facilities and operations
- DSE assessment
- Noise Assessment
- Environmental impact assessment
- Hand Arm Vibration assessment
- COSHH assessment
Retained consultancy packages
These can be tailored for ongoing review, maintenance and improvement of your Health & Safety system/documentation. This can be provided in person, by email or telephone support. Please call Andrew on 0773588611 , Email email@example.com or use our contact form for further information.